6 must try wedding flower ideas!
1. Over-sized pampas grass- Pampas grass quickly became a popular floral option in 2018, and we do not see it going anywhere anytime soon. To incorporate this wedding trend with a fresh, new spin, use over-sized vases to display them. This will allow you to showcase the pampas grass, while also adding some drama to the area that you are decorating. Plus, you can re-use the vases in your future home to always remember your wedding day!
2. Hanging Lantern Bouquets- Although lanterns really took center-stage in the rustic wedding theme arena, they are finding their way back in the most adorable way- hanging wedding bouquets! Whether you use them for your wedding party or your own bouquet, this unique floral idea has us all swooning. Plus, you can pick both lanterns and floral accents that seamlessly tie in with your wedding colors and vibe. For more wedding ideas and to find amazing vendors, contact Bellisima, the best bridal show in Santa Clarita Valley.
3. Back in black- Perhaps one of our favorites, incorporating black accents into your floral arrangements! There is something so beautiful about using a color that is so rarely used in the wedding scene, and it really has a way of making your other colors pop. Whether you go for dramatic color accents or the classic black and white, this floral idea is sure to be an absolute jaw-dropper.
4. Unique flower accessories- While floral headbands are nothing new, floral arm bands are! We can see this wedding flower idea fitting perfectly into a boho-chic wedding theme or the perfect accent to a sleeve-less wedding dress. The versatility of this accent makes it a perfect idea to try, and it will certainly be something that you and all of your guests will remember. (Try it before the trend catches on to everyone!).
5. All-flowers ceremony alter- Don't get us wrong, ceremony arches still have a special place in our hearts, but if you are going for the beautifully minimalist feel, then this is the floral idea for you. (Especially if you are having an outdoor ceremony!). All you have to do is create a half-moon floral arrangement as your ceremony alter, and you are done! The result is so simplistic and romantic, and leaves all eyes on you and your fiance!
6. Flower hoops- Wrapping up this floral idea wedding idea segment are the always beautiful flower hoops. Aside from their breath-taking look, their versatility is near endless. You can use them as your bouquet, ceremony decor, photo booth wall, to line your aisle, and those are just to name a few. Plus, they can be completely customized and re-used as decor in your own home. For more wedding ideas and to find amazing vendors, contact Bellisima, the best bridal show in Santa Clarita Valley.
We hope you enjoyed these must try wedding flower ideas from Bellisima, the best bridal show in Santa Clarita Valley! If you are currently looking for your florist, we have recommendations to help! Plus, you can follow us on Instagram for more wedding tips! (@bellisimabridalshow).
Location: Santa Paula, CA l Phone: (805) 933-3693 l Instagram: @amfloristco
Location: Santa Clarita, CA l Phone: (661) 297-4023 l Instagram: @clairesflowers
Flowers by Leah
Location: Los Angeles, CA l Phone: (818) 314-8917 l Instagram: @flowersbyleah
Pre-registration is officially open for our Fall 2019 Wedding Show in Santa Clarita Valley. Pre-register today at BellisimaBride.com or follow us on Instagram at @BellisimaBridalShow. To participate as a vendor, contact Sandra at 661-257-1725.
#wedding #weddingflowers #weddingbouquet #weddingtrends #weddingideas #bridalbouquet #bridesmaidsbouquets #2019weddingtrends